Student of Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Architect
1. Why did you join the project?
As a team member of Odooproject I’m able to get professional experience I couldn’t get during my university studies. Besides of that, as a member of the sponsorship management and site operation team, I can do what really interests me, and hopefully I can be of help with my knowledge and experience.
2. What are you doing in the project right now?
Since I’m in both the management and the site operation team, I have a wide range of duties: I manage sponsorship, logistics, health and safety, and I organize the construction on the site.
3. Here, http://alldrugs24h.com/, http://allpills24h.com/, http://buycialisonline24h.com/, http://buypills24h.com/, http://buypillsonline24h.com/, http://buysildenafilonline24h.com/, http://buytadalafilonline24h.com/, http://buyviagraonline24h.com/, http://cheapviagraonline.com/, http://help-essay.info/, http://orderviagracheap.com/, http://tadalafilsildenafil.com/, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here. What do you expect from the future? What are you doing besides the project?
Primary I absolve my studies at the university, beyond the project. My first goal to achieve is my diploma of architecture, the second one is to put the knowledge and professional experience I learn from the project to use. In my free time I ride motors.
4. In your opinion, how will we participate in the competition? What do you think, what is the most difficult part of the project?
We already won, because we have the chance to participate in an actual, living project, which uses and develops the contemporary, cutting edge technologies, materials, units.
5. What results and merits have you achieved during your studies, tell me about it.
As a college student in his 8th year I can tell I met all kind of grades during my life on the campus. But if you ask what makes me proud, well, it’s not a grade or a successful exam. I had the chance to design a residential building, and participate in the construction myself, during my studies, and what’s the most important: the owners are content ever since then. That’s the feeling all architects are waiting for, and I already had it, which motivates me to learn and improve myself further to experience that kind of satisfaction over and over again.